Location: Spring, TX, USA
Swim Streamline at Northampton (SSAN) is seeking qualified applicants for a FULL TIME SENIOR / AGE GROUP COACH. SSAN is a fast growing club in the Spring/Woodlands area of Houston, Gulf Swimming. In our 10th year, with a roster of over 300 athletes, we are seeking an experienced coach to work with our Senior groups and be the lead of an advanced 13-14 group within our team. SSAN is a coach owned program. All team decisions are based on the continued focus of Building the Base through dedication, excellence, and tradition.
- Previous coaching experience required (ASCA level 2 or higher preferred).
- 3 + years of coaching experience.
- Coaching membership in good standing.
- Candidates should have experience that illustrates exceptional communication and motivation skills with children, taking into consideration varied social, emotional, and physical attributes.
- Have an attitude of inclusion and team building.
- Ability to work, train, and instruct multiple practice groups 3:30-7:45 pm every day, and some mornings. Hours will change during holiday breaks & summer schedule to mornings and evenings.
- Assist with Senior groups and be the Lead of advanced 13-14 group.
- Attend swim meets as assigned.
- Strong stroke technique background, patience working with swimmers, and keep swimming fun mentality.
- Strong customer service and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must co- work with other Lead Site Coaches, will work independently at their location.
- Knowledge of Hytek Meet Manager, Team Manager, and Team Unify, team administration skills are key.
- Must be energetic, a self starter, and give feedback daily to every swimmer.
- Experience with workout and season planning.
- All current USA Certifications.
How to Apply
Preferred Start date: August 26, 2019.
To apply: Please e-mail your resume, 3 references, your coaching philosophy, and a cover letter to:
Laura Koch Davis
SSAN Head Coach