Date posted: November 29, 2021
Location: Colorado, USA
Lead Group Coach and Program Coordinator
Fort Collins Area Swim Team
The mission of Fort Collins Area Swim Team is to provide Fort Collins and the surrounding community with a competitive swimming program that creates World Class Character through Excellence in Swimming by being Athlete Centered, Coach Driven and Board Supported. FAST is a non-profit organization managed by a volunteer Board of Directors, with club membership composed of parents and guardians of FAST swimmers. FAST has achieved USA Club Excellence Gold medal status 2017, 2018, and Silver the past three years and is currently Club Recognition Level 2.
The candidate will lead Fort Collins Area Swim Team groups on deck as a coach and function as a program coordinator in an administrative role. In addition, the candidate will implement FAST’s dry land program, attend regular swim meets, and cover other training groups as the coaching staff needs. A strong background in competitive swimming and prior coaching experience is necessary. In addition to on-deck coaching duties the applicant will have team related administrative duties in the areas of meet entries, team communication, and scheduling.
This is a full-time salaried position of approximately 40 hours per week including some weekends. 35,000-45,000 salary based on experience and qualifications. Benefits include a IRA match and health insurance coverage.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and customer service skills.
- 5 years experience coaching competitive swimming required
- Afternoon/evening and some weekend availability required
- Computer skills required to operate our Team Unify platform and Hytek swimming software.
- USA Swimming Coach certification required. CPR, Coaches Safety, Athlete Protection, and Background Check.
- To protect our community, all full-time staff are required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to hire.
- Reliable Transportation
How to Apply
All interested applicants should send a resume, cover letter, references, and salary requirements to Mike Novell at [email protected]. Resumes will be accepted until the position is filled.