Location: Charlotte, NC, USA
Do you value both the “art” and “science” of coaching when it comes to strength & conditioning?
Do you value the assessment, programming and evaluation process for athletic performance?
Do you want to coach and impact people beyond the traditional barriers of your physical location as a strength coach or personal trainer?
Do you have a passion for the sport of swimming and working with swimmers and coaches?
If you answered “YES” to all of these questions you may be a great candidate to become a Dryland Certified Coach with the RITTER Sports Performance Team.
Learn more below and if you meet the qualifications and are interested apply for this remote and part-time position with RITTER.
- Coach assigned individual and team customers through our online training applications to become empowered while pursuing and exceeding their goals
- Create specific strength training and dryland programs tailored to each customers’ goals, history, and current situation
- Host initial phone consultations with assigned customers to cover their assessment results as well as preview their training program
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer communication
- Update training programs as needed (weekly/monthly/quarterly) following SURGE Strength Principles
- Commitment to fully engage and coach customers as assigned
- Effectively communicate, train and assess customers in an online training situation
- Desire to learn and grow in both the science and the art of coaching
- Specific experience with the sport of swimming, including creating strength programs and effectively communicating with coaches and swimmers
- Ability to commit at least 20-hours a MONTH to this position
- SURGE Strength Dryland Certified (SSDC)
- Professional Liability Insurance
- *Preferred, in addition to SSDC, have a nationally recognized Personal Training, Strength & Conditioning, or Performance Coach Certification
- Customer’s expressed satisfaction with program/coaching
- Customer refers others to SURGE Strength Programs
- Customer’s progress/achievement of stated goals and length of training tenure
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
- A valid US Social Security number is required for employment
*This is a remote, part-time position and does not require relocation.
How to Apply
Apply online – https://www.surge-strength.com/