Applications due 05/31/20
Location: 130 Auto Dr, Prince Frederick, MD 20678, USA
Calvert Aquatics Club is seeking applicants for assistant coaches. There is one full time position available and multiple part time positions available.
This position is expected to start April 13th, or until we can find the right candidate.
Chosen candidate(s) will initially coach two groups: 11-12, and a development group with ages from 7 to 11 years of age.
Working hours on pool deck will be Monday thru Friday, from 4:15 to 8:00pm, and Saturday from 8 to 11am, plus weekends with swim meets (usually once per month).
• Help the Head Coach with the team’s planning including swim meet selection.
• Help plan hosted meets with swim meet committee
• Provide for appropriate placement, mentoring, development, and feedback of athletes
• Help and follow Head Coach’s training schedules, group placement and advancement guidelines
• Communicate with team members and families via group meetings, newsletters, email, website and individual meetings
• Work with the local high school coaches and summer league coaches to recruit new athletes
• Participate in the local swim committees (LSC) of USA Swimming
• Assist with additional practices, fundraisers, team social events
• Assist with marketing
• Enforce rules and regulations of the team, MD LSC, and USA Swimming.
• 3+ years of experience as a Coach of a USA Swimming affiliated club or college team
• USA member Swim Coach in Good Standing
• All appropriate & valid licenses/Certifications/Registrations for USA Swimming, ASCA
• ASCA Level 1 or higher preferably
• Experience with Team Unify software can be helpful
• Experience with Dryland will be considered.
How to Apply
Please provide salary requirements for full time position. Part time salary up to $18/hour depending on qualifications. Salaries are negotiable. Yearly contract with optional renewal every.
CAC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion or sexual preference. If you’re looking for a great opportunity to work with outstanding families, grow a solid local club into a regional force, CAC is looking forward to hearing from you!
Contact Information (Name, Phone or email):
Email resume and references to Head Coach Mavi Sampaio at [email protected] All applications are handled in confidence.
136 West Dares Beach Road #125
Prince Frederick, MD 20678