Date posted: July 13, 2022
Location: Princeton University, Princeton, NJ, USA
*This club swimming team trains at the Princeton University.
Hire an assistant Coach:
- Help the Head Coach with the team’s planning including swim meet selection.
Provide for appropriate placement, mentoring, development, and feedback of athletes
- Help and follow Head Coach’s training schedules, group placement and advancement guidelines
- USA member Swim Coach in Good Standing
- All appropriate & valid licenses/Certifications/Registrations for USA Swimming, ASCA
- ASCA Level 1 or higher preferably
- Experience with Dryland will be considered.
- Working hours on pool deck will be 6 days/week, and 2.5 hours/day, plus weekends with swim meets (usually once per month). Plus travel meets.
- An ideal candidate would be comfortable with Age Group or Senior swimmers. It is important that the candidate be a self-starter that has solid understanding of technique and energy systems, but must be willing to learn.
Compensation is commensurate with experience.
The start date for this position is September 5th, 2022, with the opportunity to begin sooner.
How to Apply
Please email to [email protected]
Please summit resume