Applications due 07/31/18
|The Illinois Tech Swimming and Diving program is currently seeking a Part-Time Assistant Swimming Coach. This position will serve both the Men’s and Women’s teams and will report directly to the Head Coach.The position is part-time, with an expected contribution of approximately 20 hours per week over the course of the 2018-19 academic year (approximately 40 weeks). Pay is commensurate with experience.
Primary duties will include:
1. Assisting with the writing and conducting of daily workouts, Monday through Friday mornings. Both individual and team instruction.
2. Providing support for collegiate student-athletes from various swimming backgrounds. Assist in the coaching and evaluating of student-athletes.
3. Aid in running home swim meets.
4. Travel with team for away swim meets.
5. Assisting in the recruitment and retention of top-quality student-athletes during the academic year. 6. Working well and compatibly with entire coaching staff
7. Other duties as assigned by Head Coach or Athletic Director
Collegiate swimming experience and coaching experience at any level for one or more years preferred.
Position begins as early as August 15, 2018. Season begins on September 17, 2018.
|Collegiate swimming or collegiate coaching experience required.
1-3 years of swim coaching experience at any level is preferred.
Familiarity with NCAA Division III rules and recruiting guidelines is required.
How to Apply
Applications will be reviewed until the position is filled.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to Head Coach at [email protected]
3040 S. Wabash Avenue