Location: Ballarat VIC, Australia
Ballarat Swimming Club is a swimming club in regional Victoria Australia with an extensive history. The club in currently undergoing a fast expansion phase and are now looking for an enthusiastic Junior/Assistant Coach to take on the leadership of our fast growing Junior program and also assist our head coach in all other elements of the club as required.
Duties/Roles will include:
– Planning and running Junior and Development Squad Programs
– Attending all four of the BSC Top 5 Swim Meets throughout the year. (largest regional Vic swim meet)
– Attend any other local/regional of state meets as required
– Manage communication with Junior swimmers and parents.
-Assist head coach with the performance squad program and strength and conditioning program as required.
– Minimum Bronze(Development) level coach
– 2 years coaching experience
– Current WWCC
– Current Level 2 First Aid
– Current CPR
The role will start with approx 10-15 hours per week – with room for growth as the program expands.
The candidate will be paid an hourly rate based on qualifications, and the contract will also include travel and competition payments and opportunities for professional development.
How to Apply
Please forward a cover letter and resume to Head Coach, Kirsten Lowe-Jabornik at [email protected]