Applications due 09/04/19
Location: Hinsdale, IL, USA
The Hinsdale Swim Club, a year-round swim club that has operated for over 60 years, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Age Group Assistant Coach. The Hinsdale Swim Club trains in Hinsdale, Oak Brook and Burr Ridge. The ideal candidate is passionate about the sport of swimming, is focused on swimmer development and loves children. The candidate will be an assistant coach of our developmental and competitive age group swimmers ranging in age between 6-12 years old. This position will require working late afternoon/evening hours on weekdays, and morning/afternoon hours on weekends, including extended weekend hours on meet weekends.
- Previous coaching experience
- Maintain the safety and background check requirements required to be a USA Swimming coach member
- A thorough knowledge of competitive swimming and stroke mechanics to coach developmental swimmers
- Enthusiastic, energetic, positive role model, team-oriented, dependable, good communicator
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- US Citizen or visa authority to work in the USA
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a resume to head coach Scott Erdman at [email protected] The Hinsdale Swim Club will be accepting applications immediately and will continue to interview candidates until the position is filled.
Scott Erdman, Head Coach
2829 Henley Lane
Naperville, IL 60540