Age Group Coach
Alto Swim Club is seeking an age group coach to work with swimmers ages 12 & younger. Alto trains at multiple facilities in the Palo Alto area, including the Avery Aquatic Center on the Stanford University campus. The team’s mission is to offer the best developmental and high performance programs in the country.
Coach multiple groups between 3:30-8 pm. Exact hours will depend on availability. The coach will be responsible for daily, weekly and season planning. The coach will typically attend 1 – 2 weekend meets per month.
- Coaching and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
- Current USA Swimming coach certifications.
- Desire & passion for developing swimmers of all ages.
- Strong communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Expertise with current technique development and training.
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player.
Alto Swim Club offers competitive compensation based on qualifications.
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to Head Coach Joey Sementelli at [email protected].
To find out more about Alto Swim Club, visit www.altoswimclub.com.