2018 WOMEN’S NCAA CHAMPIONSHIPS
- Wednesday, March 14th – Saturday, March 17th
- McCorkle Aquatic Pavillion — Columbus, OH
- Prelims 10AM/Finals 6PM (Eastern Time)
- Defending Champion: Stanford (results)
- Live stream: Wednesday/Thursday Prelims & Finals, Friday/Saturday Prelims / Friday/Saturday finals on ESPNU
- Championship Central
- Event-by-Event Previews
- Psych Sheet
- Live Results
Though they were just off Cal’s NCAA record time from 2017, they bested Cal’s American record from last month, going 1:25.68. Hu led off in 21.74, followed by Manuel in 21.42, Pitzer in 21.45, and Howe in 21.07.
The team will have a chance to break the NCAA record in finals tonight.
|Team||1st 50 Split||2nd 50 Split||3rd 50 Split||4th 50 Split||Final Time|
|Stanford (American Record, 2018)||Janet Hu-21.74||Simone Manuel-21.42||Lauren Pitzer-21.45||Ally Howe-21.07||1:25.68|
|Cal (NCAA Record, 2017)||Abbey Weitzeil– 21.59||Maddie Murphy– 21.83||Amy Bilquist– 21.26||Farida Osman– 20.91||1:25.59|
|Cal (American Record, 2018)||Maddie Murphy– 21.96||Amy Bilquist– 21.24||Katie McLaughlin– 21.67||Abbey Weitzeil– 21.00||1:25.87|