2022 FINA WORLD AQUATICS CHAMPIONSHIPS
- June 18-25, 2022 (pool swimming)
- Budapest, Hungary
- Duna Arena
- LCM (50-meter format)
- Full Aquatics Schedule
- How To Watch
- Psych Sheets
- Meet Central
- Live Results
The finals lineups for the women’s 4×100 medley relay, the last race on the last finals session of the 2022 World Championships, have been released.
The United States, who were underwhelming in prelims and only qualified in seventh for finals, will be swimming in lane one. After using Alex Walsh on prelims, they will opt for Lilly King on breaststroke, meaning that Annie Lazor (who was selected to represent the U.S. in the 100 breast) will not be on either relay. This comes despite the fact that Lazor will not be competing in the 50 breast final tonight whereas King will be.
Australia, Canada, and the United States, who are the podium favorites for this relay, will not be swimming in adjacent lanes next to each other.
- United States (Smith, King, Huske, Curzan)
- Italy (Panziera, Pilato, di Liddo, di Pietro)
- Sweden (Rosvall, Hansson S., Hansson L., Sjostrom)
- Australia (McKeown, Strauch, Throssell, O’Callaghan)
- Netherlands (Toussaint, Schouten, de Waard, Steenbergen)
- Canada (Masse, Nicol, MacNeil, Oleksiak)
- China (Peng, Tang, Zhang, Yang)
- France (Terebo, Blanchetiere, Wattel, Bonnet)