Applications due 04/06/19
Location: 1000 Mulberry Street, Zionsville, IN, USA
Zionsville Swim Club is seeking qualified applicants for a full-time assistant to work with both age group & senior athletes. We are looking for coaches that have a love of swimming and enjoy helping develop young people. Zionsville SC has a supportive community, a professional coaching staff and motivated athletes.
Full-time and reports directly to the ZSC Head Coach and Head Age Group Coach. Approximately 25-30 hours weekly for on deck coaching with additional 10-15 hours of administrative duties expected. with the addition of swimming meets one or two weekends each month. Start Date: April 2019 or when position is filled
- Establish and maintain communications with both athletes and parents.
- Assist in the design of seasonal training plans for age group training squads.
- Responsible for leading and/or assisting one or more of the club’s training squads through both dryland and water training.
- Attend competitions as assigned by Head Age Group Coach
- Create a positive team environment that inspires excellence
- Help select individual’s meet events and complete training squad entries in TeamUnify.
- College Degree Preferred
- Competitive Swimming Experience
- Coaching Experience
- Able to meet USA-Swimming Coaching Safety Requirements and pass all applicable background checks prior to starting employment.
- Salary – Commensurate with Experience
- Approved expense reimbursement for training and travel
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume with references to:
How to Apply
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume with references to [email protected]
PO Box 71