The Zeus Swim Team in Norwalk, CT is accepting applications for an assistant age group coach
Zeus is looking for a coach who is eager to learn and can contribute to family oriented
Competitive swim club. A coach that is going to be enthusiastic, energetic, knowledgeable, reliable and responsible to work with our 12 and under age groupers and our pre-competitive group.
The Zeus Swim Team is a nonprofit competitive eleven-month program and member of
Connecticut / USA Swimming that trains at Norwalk High School.
- Previous competitive age group swim experience/participation/coaching is strongly
- Approximately 3 practices per week (Tues, Thurs, Saturday), plus 1-2
meets/month on the weekends. 8 to 12 hours a week.
- Current CPR for the Professional Rescuer/AED, Lifeguard Training OR Safety Training
for the Swim Coaches, First Aid or willing to obtain certification.
- Complete USA Swimming Foundations of Coaching
- Knowledge of Hy-Tek Team and Meet Management Software preferred
- Basic computer skills ie. (Email, MS Word, Excel, etc)
- Must successfully complete and pass a USA swimming background check.
- Salary rate will commensurate with experience.
- Paid travel and board for meets
- Additional opportunities for growth, learning and development are available.
- Can effectively create and lead a time managed swim practice.
- Demonstrate swimming skills effectively.
- Knows how to set up equipment for competition and practice: Lane lines, touchpads, clocks, etc.
- Assist Head Age Group Coach with administrative tasks relating to the team including swim meet entries, team social events, and communications with parents.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume Dennis Flores, Head Coach of Zeus Swim
Team. Norwalk CT. Email: [email protected] . Tel: 2038385836.
75 Main Street