Date posted: March 28, 2023
We at Your Sports Resource are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented individual to join our consulting team as an Associate Consultant. The successful candidate will work closely with our senior consultants to support client projects and provide exceptional service to our clients. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to gain experience in the consulting industry.
This is a remote position, so the ideal candidate must be self-motivated and able to work independently, manage their time effectively, and meet deadlines without constant oversight.
- Conduct research and analysis to support client projects, including gathering and analyzing data, and developing insights and recommendations
- Prepare and deliver high-quality reports, presentations, tools, templates, and other client deliverables
- Assist in managing project timelines and ensuring deliverables are completed on time and within budget
- Collaborate with team members to ensure all client needs are met and projects are delivered to the highest standard
- Contribute to the development of proposals, presentations, and other business development activities
- Support the development and implementation of marketing and communication strategies to promote Your Sports Resources services
- Participate in client meetings and presentations
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships, including regular communication and check-ins
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and best practices to enhance client deliverables and stay ahead of the competition
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience will be considered
- 1-2 years of experience in consulting, business analysis, or related field
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and develop insights
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in the competitive swimming industry preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office or Google Workspace products
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Be proactive and work well in a remote environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically
- Willingness to learn and take on new challenges
This is a part time hourly position with the opportunity for advancement and full time placement for the right candidate.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].