Applications due 12/27/19
Location: 801 Corporate Center Dr, Raleigh, NC, USA
Under the supervision of the Senior Director of Competitive Swimming, the YOTA Age Group Site Coach is responsible for the leadership and direction of the YMCA’s Competitive Swimming program at the Chapel Hill site. They are responsible for managing these functions in accordance with the stated mission, goals, and policies established by the administrative staff, governing committees
- Provides vision, leadership, and management of the day-to-day operations of the successful, values-oriented YMCA of the Triangle competitive swimming program for our YMCA site that includes multiple age group levels.
- Recruits and hires diverse staff and volunteer teams across multiple dimensions of diversity. On-boards and develops them for success.
- Provides vision, leadership, and management to the part time staff that includes coaching and leadership traits to ensure a high quality swim program.
- Models relationship-building skills in all interactions. Develops and maintains collaborative relationships with community organizations. Leads implementation of open, clear, consistent and effective communication with athletes, parents, branch staff, volunteers and coaches.
- Abides by the YMCA of the USA Swimming and Diving, ASCA, and USA Swimming Code of Ethics. Serves as an ambassador to the community by actively promoting the YMCA aquatics and wellness programs.
- Maintain open communication with participants, parents, YOTA staff and all YMCA Aquatics staff members.
- Work with Senior Director of Competitive Swimming Team to establish annual program goals and work toward accomplishing these goals.
- Plan, prepare, and conduct team practices in accordance with program objectives, guidelines, and policies including attendance records, skill reviews and training plans.
- Prepare and submit all necessary information for swim meets and attend meets as assigned.
- Support the Senior Director of Competitive Swimming by monitoring the budget and adhering to the budget philosophy of the YMCA of the Triangle.
- Assists in Annual Campaign by recruiting volunteers and supporting team events in coordination with campaign efforts.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor.
How to Apply
Please apply at: https://www.ymcatriangle.org/jobs
An then under swim team.
801 Corporate Center Dr
Raleigh NC, 27607