- Assist the head coach in managing all aspects of a NAIA Division I or NCAA Division II Men’s and Women’s Swim Program.
- Coach in area assigned by the head coach.
- Assist in evaluating talent in current and prospective student-athletes and recruiting quality student-athletes that meet established criteria.
- Assist in organizing team meetings, student halls, and workouts, strength and conditioning program, etc.
- Assist in monitoring academic progress, retention rates, and graduation rates of student-athletes.
- Assist in monitoring and disciplining conduct of student-athletes.
- Remain current in knowledge of and adhere to all institutional, NAIA and conference rules.
- Assist in compiling annual inventories and prepare for equipment purchases according to state policy.
- Assist in driving and transporting student-athletes.
- Assist in organizing pre-game activities.
How to Apply
Apply on the WVU jobs website