Date posted: June 8, 2020
Location: Campbell, CA, USA
Web Designer/Product Designer
Campbell, CA (WFH) | SwimOutlet.com | Reports to the Vice President of Merchandising
Who we are
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
We are seeking a talented web designer/product designer to help us redesign the SwimOutlet.com website. SwimOutlet is the largest swim retailer in the US. This project should last 1.5 – 2 months. You are driven by excellent design and branding aesthetics combined with exceptional results. This role requires an independent self-starter who can work remotely with our team.
What you will do
- Redesign our SwimOutlet.com website
- Work closely with our Creative Director on redesigning the e-commerce experience. Design aesthetic should be modern and cutting edge, following the latest UX trends.
- Create design assets including but not limited to style guide, landing pages, and specific page types in the e-commerce experience
- Deliver on-trend design and ideas, be innovative and willing to push the boundaries with elevated designs
Who you are
- An experienced Web Designer with 3 years of relevant experience
- Possess s strong portfolio of brand work that demonstrates versatility and a broad range of design knowledge and skills (Please include a link to your portfolio when applying)
- Goal Driven, Go-Getter Personality – nothing is an obstacle, Everything is an opportunity!
- Definite Plus: Experience creating work for an e-commerce brand and basic understanding of Shopify
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental visual design principles such as typography, composition, color theory, and layout
- Great workability to easily accept changes and feedback
- Self-motivated, communicative, and the ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Highly collaborative, organized, strong attention to detail, and respect for deadlines
- Experience working remotely
Flexible – either full or part time
How to Apply
Please apply here with your resume and cover letter and include a link to your portfolio.