Applications due 10/19/19
Location: Ramsey Student Center, River Road, Athens, GA, USA
The University of Georgia is seeking a qualified candidate for the Volunteer Assistant Swimming & Diving Coach Position. This position will assist the Swimming & Diving program with the organizing, planning and coaching of the Swimming & Diving team.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior collegiate swimming experience preferably at the Division I level.
- Knowledge of NCAA Division I and SEC compliance and conference rules
- USA Swimming Coaching Certification
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work independently when needed, organized and willingness to embrace a new culture
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting coaching staff in daily operations
- On-deck coaching duties
- Filming/Video analysis
- Select administrative duties
- On-Campus Recruiting
How to Apply
Email resume to Christen Shedden ([email protected]) and Brian Smith ([email protected]).