Duke University is seeking a qualified candidate for the Volunteer Assistant Swimming & Diving Coach Position. This position will assist the Swimming & Diving program with the organizing, planning and coaching of the Swimming & Diving team.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Prior collegiate swimming experience preferably at the Division I level required
Knowledge, Skills, Ability:
- Ability to work with a diverse population
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
- Knowledge of intercollegiate sports operations
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic and diverse university setting
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to: assisting the head and assistant coaches in daily operations; on-deck coaching duties, video analysis, alumni relations, and administrative duties.
How to Apply
Interested applicants please send cover letter, resume, and list of three references to [email protected]. Please put “Swimming & Diving Volunteer Assistant Coach” in the subject line.
364 Scott Family Athletic Performance Center
Durham, NC 27708