The Upper Main Line YMCA (UMLY) swim team is seeking an experienced part-time lead coach for our 9-12 year-old age groups. The candidate will play an integral role in our team, which is nationally ranked in YMCA swimming and a USA Swimming Bronze Level team. The successful candidate will oversee the training and development of our age groups 2 and 3. This person will be responsible for some administrative duties in addition to leading 2-3 part-time assistant coaches. Hours will vary.
· A minimum of least 3 years of age-group coaching experience.
· ASCA level 3 certification or equivalent is preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree is also preferred.
· The successful candidate should also possess strong leadership, communication, organization skills
· The candidate must be able to adhere to the YMCA vision/core values.
Salary is commensurate with experience; YMCA membership; paid YMCA/USA Swimming certifications; and reimbursements for meet expenses. Continuing education opportunities exist. The desired start date is as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed as they are received.
How to Apply
For more information contact UMLY Head Swim Coach Lou Petto @ (610) 647-9622 x 2020 or [email protected]
you can apply for this position here https://www.ymcagbw.org/careers
1416 Berwyn-Paoli Road
Berwyn, PA 19312
phone: 610 647 9622 x 2020