Location: Gainesville, FL, USA
- April 25-26
- May 30 – June 10
University of Florida Camp Coaches will live in the dorms and eat on campus while working camp.
The coaches and counselors are responsible for:
- Supervision of the campers for the duration of the session.
- Coach a minimum of two 2-hour sessions during the day.
- Be a great communicator and enjoy working with younger swimmers.
- Pass background/safety checks and work within the framework of UF and UAA policies and principles.
- Enjoy people and the fun and craziness that is camp.
How to Apply
Apply by sending Email with resume/references to:
University of Florida Swim Camp Director