Date posted: March 13, 2023
Location: 566 Brownson Road, Annapolis, MD, USA
The United States Naval Academy seeks immediate full-time Assistant Women’s Swimming Coach. Our Division I swimming program competes in the Patriot League. The assistant coach must work within all guidelines, rules and regulations of the Naval Academy, NCAA, and the Patriot League.
Job Responsibilities as assigned by the Head Coach. These duties include coaching, recruiting, event management, camps, and alumni relations.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred.
- Two years of coaching experience at the collegiate level
- Proven commitment to recruiting qualified candidates within NCAA Regulations.
- Experience and passion for technical swimming development.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential.
- Must be detail-oriented and well organized.
- Social Media Skills
- Qualified candidates should provide a resume, cover letter, and 3 professional references.
- Applications will be accepted until April 7, 2023
- The Naval Academy Athletic Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply