Applications due 09/04/21
Date posted: September 15, 2021
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
At TritonWear, we redefine athletes’ limits through our patented devices and AI-based auto-coaching tools showing athletes exactly what they need to do to improve. Using swimming as our $16B beachhead into the market, our products are being used by thousands of athletes globally in over 60 countries ranging from grassroots beginners up to Olympic Gold Medalists – including 30+ National Olympic Federations resulting in numerous podium finishes at the Tokyo 2020 Olympics.
TritonWear is backed by top-tier Canadian VC firms and has experienced strong growth including being recognized as one of the CIX Top 20 Companies in Canada. TritonWear recently launched its all-new Triton Score based applications to fully automate data analysis for teams of all sizes drive consistently better training for athletes around the world. Our passionate and highly experienced team of former competitive athletes and product experts is based in Toronto, ON, Canada.
You have a deep background in the sport of competitive swimming as both an athlete and a coach and you are experienced in selling to Competitive Swim Teams. You love sales and thrive in a fast past growth environment to exceed your targets.
You are ambitious, driven, and organized, ensuring you always have a full pipeline to constantly keep ahead of your numbers. You enjoy finding creative ways to hunt for new customers and build your business. You love making new friends and building relationships to help broaden your network and strengthen your trust in the global swimming community.
Finally, you are passionate about start-up growth, love autonomy and thrive as a self-starter. You know you can help over-deliver on team sales, being a crucial part of exceeding TritonWear’s overall growth targets.
About the Role
As a Team Sales Manager at TritonWear, you will be responsible for helping us exceed our sales targets in our Team Sales vertical. In this role you will be selling to all levels of teams around the world including Clubs, High Schools, Colleges/Universities, ISL Teams, and National Federations. You will be fed inbound leads to support your sales pipeline, but you will ultimately be responsible for the success of your own business. Finding creative ways to build your own lead pool, ensuring you always hit or exceed your targets will also be required. This Team Sales Manager role will be a remote position and sales can be done virtually, in-field, at conferences, or any other way proven to drive the best results. Team sales are a crucial part of TritonWear’s business so this will be a key role within the organisation.
- Serves customers by selling products and meeting customer needs
- Achieve agreed upon personal and team sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Qualify in-bound leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Build your own pipeline through outbound activities including strategic cold calling, networking and social media
- Run a tight sales process to maintain a healthy pipeline for accurate forecasting and planning
- Forecast sales, and prepare and present reports on weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual progress
- Travel to potential and existing customer training facilities to demonstrate products and services
- Attend conferences and other events to represent TritonWear and expand your contact list to build pipeline
- Prepare and deliver appropriate documentation and presentations on products and services
- Identify, present, and develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models, and evaluate their effectiveness
- 3+ Years in a Team Sales role in the Competitive Swimming Industry
- Strong background as an athlete and coach in Competitive Swimming with a large personal network in the sport
- Highly motivated and target-driven with a proven track record in achieving and/or exceeding sales targets
- Strong closing, communication, and negotiation skills with experience in outbound sales and pipeline building
- Experience in pipeline management and forecasting through a CRM like Hubspot or Salesforce with a strong understanding of sales performance metrics
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent work experience
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Katie Marr here: [email protected]