Applications due 02/28/18
- Attends swim meets and represents the Life Time team and coaches positively.
- Promotes and sells all Aquatics programs and services.
- Continually increases their knowledge of Life Time’s products, services, policies and procedures.
- Promotes all Life Time programs, products and services.
- Ensures use of supplies follow the amount prearranged by the department budget.
- Treats all equipment with care.
- Supports and articulates the Life Time Mission and Vision statements.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Ensures cleanliness of the club using all 5 senses:
- Sight to ensure club is neat and orderly
- Sound to ensure music/sound levels are appropriate
- Touch to ensure floors, countertops, etc are clean and dry
- Taste to ensure food & beverages in the café are up-to-standards
- Smell to ensure the club is fresh and odor free
- Demonstrates positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to internal and external customers.
- Complies with all company safety rules
- Uses all required safety devices and personal protection equipment
- Reports accidents and injuries to supervisor as soon as possible
- Participates in safety training and safety inspections
- Suggests methods of preventing hazards to safety committee
How to Apply
Apply online at https://jobs.lifetime.life/?_ga=2.73996187.863083980.1518452243-1117323647.1515945171
Club: Collierville, Tn
Email Resume: [email protected]