Applications due 02/28/18
Leads and coaches young swimmers in swimming. Creates a fun and inviting learning environment to ensure a positive member experience. Builds strong relationships with participants and continually challenges them to the next level.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
1. Greets, acknowledges, engages and interacts with members at all times.
2. Creates an educational, safe and inviting experience for all participants.
3. Initiates, develops and maintains positive relationships with participants.
4. Responds to member questions regarding Life Time’s programs, policies and procedures.
5. Quickly and efficiently responds to member questions, comments, and concerns
6. Provides a safe, clean and organized pool area.
7. Delivers comments from the parents and swimmers to the Head Coach.
- Attends swim meets and represents the Life Time team and coaches positively.
Sales & Promotion
- Promotes and sells all Aquatics programs and services.
- Continually increases their knowledge of Life Time’s products, services, policies and procedures.
- Promotes all Life Time programs, products and services.
Financial & Budgetary
- Ensures use of supplies follow the amount prearranged by the department budget.
- Treats all equipment with care.
Managerial & Supervisory
1. Takes attendance at each practice.
2. Maintains order and safety in swimming areas.
3. Assists in enforcing club and pool policies at all times.
4. Attends department and “all club” meetings.
5. Attends monthly and quarterly meetings.
Responsibilities of All Positions
- Supports and articulates the Life Time Mission and Vision statements.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Ensures cleanliness of the club using all 5 senses:
- Sight to ensure club is neat and orderly
- Sound to ensure music/sound levels are appropriate
- Touch to ensure floors, countertops, etc are clean and dry
- Taste to ensure food & beverages in the café are up-to-standards
- Smell to ensure the club is fresh and odor free
- Demonstrates positive attitude and actions through a display of courtesy, service, cooperation, hospitality, sensitivity, and professionalism to internal and external customers.
Safety responsibilities include:
- Complies with all company safety rules
- Uses all required safety devices and personal protection equipment
- Reports accidents and injuries to supervisor as soon as possible
- Participates in safety training and safety inspections
- Suggests methods of preventing hazards to safety committee
How to Apply
Apply online at https://jobs.lifetime.life/?_ga=2.73996187.863083980.1518452243-1117323647.1515945171
Club: Collierville, Tn
Email Resume: [email protected]