Applications due 05/01/18
Competitive pay – one of the best in Colorado Springs!
- Engaging and fun work environment
- Bonus structure for consistent performance!
- Great leadership team
- Beautiful new swim facility with state of the art equipment (92 degree water!)
Want to work for a fun and exciting new aquatics company paying highly competitive wages? Want to be a part of a growing innovative swim instructing team? Want to teach kids a critical life skill; swimming? If so, apply to join our team of premier aquatics Swim Instructors! We are now hiring for aquatic Swim Instructors and swim coaches in Colorado Springs! With instructors who have taught for us for 7+ years, trust us when we say, you want to come work for us! SafeSplashTM system believes in Leadership, Respect, Execution and Quality. With multiple career tracks instructors can progress down, leadership development, an innovative work environment and a work life blend you wont find anywhere else. Our Swim Instructors are the most important and valued part of our business! Swim Instructor or Swim Coach:
- Teach children and adults of all ages the important life skill of swimming! We have an excellent proprietary curriculum that we provide training on upon hiring.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous 2 years of aquatic swim instruction experience is required
- Current American Red Cross CPR-PR/AED, First Aid for Adult, Child and Infant required (training can be provided)
- WSI certification preferred, but not required as we will train you on our swim curriculum
- Special consideration given to instructors with experience teaching children aged 6 months to 10 years and coaching Special Needs
- Training in the SafeSplash swim curriculum will be provided
- Employee must complete the SafeSplash Certified Instructor program once hired
How to Apply
To Apply, email your resume to Amber Fuller at [email protected]
13171 Bass Pro Drive Colorado Springs, CO 80921