SafeSplash Swim School in Arlington, TX is looking for Swim Instructors and Lifeguards. Hours range from 12 to 20 hours per week. Pay range: $10.00 to $15.00.
Must be available to work on the following days:
- Saturdays (10:00AM to 3:30PM)
- Wednesdays (3:00PM to 8:00PM) and
- Fridays (3:30PM to 8:30PM)
We are looking for the right candidates to help us make an impact in our community by providing exceptional swim lessons. The SafeSplash® system believes in Leadership, Respect, Execution and Quality. Our Swim Instructors and Lifeguards are the most important and valued part of our business.
What will you be doing?
- Ensure swimmer’s safety and teach swimming skills in accordance to SafeSplash® curriculum in a fun and positive manor
- Communicate positive corrective feedback to students and parents on their swimming efforts
- Structure class time appropriately to incorporate repetition, reinforcement and introduction of required skills
- Maintain proper equipment and class time organization
- Share with Deck Supervisor class information (ribbons, student changes, etc.)
- Required to maintain proper SafeSplash® uniform standards outlined in employee handbook
- Participate in ongoing marketing events
What we are looking for:
- Awesome and reliable individuals to join our close-knit team
- Swim background; must be able to demonstrate swim strokes
- Previous swim instruction experience preferred
- Experience working with children and comfortable working with teens and adults
- Available to work flexible hours, including weekends
- Must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds in weight
- Special consideration will be given to instructors with experience teaching children aged 6 months to 10 years and Special Needs
Requirements and Certifications:
- Current Red Cross Lifeguard or equivalent
- WSI – Water Safety Instructor certification a plus
- CPR-PR/AED, First Aid for Adult, Child certification
We will provide:
- SafeSplash® curriculum training
- SafeSplash Uniforms – We will cover 100% of the cost
- A fun and supportive work environment
We are confident that this will probably be the best job you ever had ; if you feel you are qualified for this position, we would love to hear from you!
How to Apply
Please send your resume and inquiries to [email protected]