Power Wellness is looking for Swim Instructors at our Chelsea Wellness Center in Chelsea, Michigan!
The purpose of the Swim Instructor is to provide members an individualized instruction that is tailored to their needs and skill ability. The Swim Instructor will also teach lessons and help with various clinics. Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during interactions and work related relationships with all persons at the center including but not limited to members, guests and team members as provided in the Team Member Handbook at time of hire.
Upon hire, there is a FREE membership to the facility along with other great benefits!
1. High School diploma or GED; one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. WSI certification required.
3. USA Swim Coaching level 1 required for adult swim lessons.
4. Lifeguard certification preferred; Adult, Infant, Child CPR/AED required. If there is no lifeguard on duty, lifeguard certification is required.
5. 1-3 years of experience swim instructing and/or coaching preferred.
6. Swimming background required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply online at www.powerwellness.com/employment by searching requisition 481.