Applications due 12/31/17
Power Wellness is looking for Swim Instructors at our William G Rohrer Virtua Center for HealthFitness in Voorhees, New Jersey.
The purpose of the Swim Instructor is to provide members an individualized instruction that is tailored to their needs and skill ability. The Swim Instructor will also teach group lessons and help with various clinics. Maintain a positive and professional demeanor during interactions and work related relationships with all persons at the center including but not limited to members, guests and team members as provided in the Team Member Handbook at the time of hire.
Upon hire, there is a FREE membership to the facility along with other great benefits!
1. High School diploma or GED; one to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
2. WSI certification preferred. USA Swim Coaching level 1 preferred for adult swim lessons.
3. Lifeguard certification preferred; Adult, Infant, Child CPR/AED required.
4. 1- 3 years of experience swim instructing and/or coaching preferred.
5. Swimming background required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should apply online at www.powerwellness.com/employment by searching requisition 554.
George Winton2309 Evesham Rd
Voorhees, NJ 08043