Really enjoy working with kids on developing new life skills? Are you looking to develop new skills? We are looking for someone who has a passion for teaching kids to swim and helping swimmers get better. We will give you the skills to teach kids how to swim. SwimLabs uses Endless Pools, with warm water and adjustable current; they are equipped with in-pool mirrors and video cameras. We will teach you the SwimLabs technique for teaching kids. The kids love the warm small pools and seeing themselves on the video cameras using our advanced Dartfish diagnostic software
Pay Scale: $13-32/hour BOE, plus bonus structure and incentive pay
Store hours Monday – Friday 10am – 8pm, Saturday, Sunday 9-3pm, 5-40 hours per week, part-time and full-time positions available.
• Teaching kids swimming lessons, ages 3-10 for group or private lessons
• Coaching competitive lessons with underwater video equipment/software
• Filling out skill cards for all swimmers in a timely fashion after each lesson or at the end of the day
• Develop and maintains current knowledge and standards of practice by teaching swim lessons ongoing; reviewing curriculum and suggesting adjustments.
• Excellent customer service with engaging with parents and clients
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
How to Apply
Email resume to [email protected]
SwimLabs Swim School
1555 NW Mall St
Issaquah, QA 98027