Applications due 03/23/19
Location: 16555 Creekbend Dr, Sugar Land, TX 77478, USA
SwimLabs Swim School in Sugar Land, TX is currently seeking motivated and determined individuals to join our ever-growing team. Swim Instructors are responsible for providing the best customer service and hospitality to our customers while teaching private and group swim lessons and maintaining a safe and effective learning environment to clients of all ages, skill levels, and diverse backgrounds.
Accomplishes objectives by teaching clients how to swim; maintaining facility cleanliness; participating in special promotional events; providing exceptional customer service.
|Essential Job Duties|
- Organize and safely lead participants through swimming classes by providing effective swim instruction to participants of various ages and backgrounds; conducts lessons according to SwimLabs curriculum; upholds company core values and displays competence in performing expectations; actively promote the SwimLabs brand while delivering the highest quality of customer service to clients.
- Maintain accurate, current records on client progress and provide individualized feedback on swimmer progression by communicating regularly with participants and their parents; establishes strategic goals by using lesson plans and documenting student progress; is prepared to teach upon arrival to work; is safe and competent to be left alone.
- Accomplishes responsibilities outside of teaching objectives by documenting completed tasks; takes initiative to work on other tasks as needed; uses sound judgment to make decisions.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; provides a safe and comfortable environment for all clients; resolves issues; identifies needs; recommends system improvements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, participating in staff meetings and events; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
- Complies with employment expectations; makes appropriate adjustments when requested by management, including evaluation feedback.
- Ensure the safety of all clients and guests by keeping pool deck clean and organized and by performing routine pool maintenance duties as needed; perform other duties as assigned; enforce all facility policies, rules, and regulations and recognize/respond appropriately to emergencies in accordance with the company emergency action plans.
Customer Service, Lesson Management, Effective Communication, Results Driven, Team Oriented, Teachable, Handles Pressure, Gives Feedback, Knowledgeable in the 4 Swim Strokes, CPR & First Aid Certified (preferably).
SwimLabs provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, SwimLabs complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
SwimLabs expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of SwimLabs’ employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
How to Apply
Email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] Include years of experience teaching/coaching, any competitive achievements, records etc.
2745 Town Center Blvd. N. Suite E