Are you someone who is passionate, motivated, hardworking and loves working with children?!
Charles River Aquatics is perfect for you! We are looking someone who can provide direct leadership, instruction, and motivation for students in swimming classes. Someone who can build effective, authentic relationships with students and parents.
We also take pride in our ability to develop life skills through swimming. Our staff believes that self development is as important as stroke development. We aim to help every one of our swimmers, children and adults alike, to take on challenges and grow.
- Adapt your teaching approaches to the age, experience and ability of participants, so they can meet skill objectives.
- Teach with encouragement and positive reinforcement.
- Set up for pool lessons and clean up after lessons are completed.
- Communicate and enforce class and pool rules in a personable and age-appropriate manner.
- Provide consistency in instruction by working each assigned shift.
- Knowledge of swimming strokes and technique.
- Ability to show proficient swimming capability of the four strokes
- Self-motivated with the ability to work without supervision.
- Lifeguard/CPR/AED/First Aid to be obtained within 8 weeks of start date
- Physical ability to perform essential functions of the position, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Excellent organizational, team, and communication skills.
- Minimum age 16 years old
We offer lesson 7 days week. We have availability weekdays in the afternoons 2:30pm-5:15, or Sundays 8:15am-4pm.
This job is part-time and pay will be $17 an hour.
How to Apply
To apply please send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]