To perform this job successfully an employee must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Attend training and instructor the Star Aquatics lesson program.
- Provide a safe and extraordinary experience for swimmers, members, and guests.
- Must be present, interact, and supervise all students at ALL times.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with different individuals and groups of people both internally and external.
- Must be ready and abled-body to enter the pool at all times in the event of an emergency or necessity for instructing; able to teach while in the water.
- Minimum 15 years of age
- Some swimming experience; competitive swimming experience is preferred but not required.
- Love Swimming & Passion working with kids
- Swimming Instructor hourly rate starts at $15 per hours based on your experience.
- Extra bonus for good performance.
- Full time salary at a competitive rate and based upon experience
- Star Aquatics is open 7 days a week, offer flexible schedule to fit everyone’s need.
- We offer 50% discount of swim school classes for one of their children
- We offer free gym membership to our staff and 50% discount for their immediate family.
- Full time receives Health, Dental, Vision and Paid Time Off
How to Apply
Apply Position Today!
Star Aquatics is looking forward to work with talented individuals. Please send us your resume and we will contact you soon to schedule an interview!
Email: [email protected]
We are located at:
1818 Clear Lake Ave. Milpitas CA 95035