Applications due 05/31/18
Our Swim Instructors are the most important and valued part of our business. With loyal instructors who have taught for us for 10+ years, trust us when we say, you want to join the SafeSplash®Family! As a swim instructor, you will have the opportunity to teach both swimming and social skills that students will carry with them for the rest of their lives…there is no job more rewarding! With the support from our senior leadership team, you will find the best career path to further grow your passion to serving your local community.
Our SafeSplash® franchise stands out as a premier place to work. We develop our team into one that is second to none… We build Careers!
The SafeSplash® system believes in Leadership, Respect, Execution and Quality. With multiple career tracks, instructors can progress into leadership development, and enjoy an innovative work environment and a work life blend you won’t find anywhere else.
Our Swim Instructors are the most important and valued part of our business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- The main focus of our swim instructors is to teach swimming skills in accordance to SafeSplash® curriculum in a fun, positive manor
- Provide continuous, positive corrective feedback to students and parents on their swimming efforts
- Structure class time appropriately to incorporate repetition, reinforcement, and introduction of required skills
- Ensure swimmer safety
- Maintain proper equipment and time organization to ensure timely class start times
- Provide Deck Supervisor with class information (ribbons, student changes, etc) to keep proper class organization
- Provide parents with monthly, individualized feedback on swimmers during show ‘n’ tell week
- Required to maintain proper SafeSplash® uniform standards outlined in employee handbook
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- Previous swim instruction experience is required
- Current CPR is required within 90 days of hire
- WSI certification preferred but not required
- Training in the SafeSplash® curriculum will be provided
Hours: 3 to 20 hours per week – Must be able to work afternoons during the week and one weekend day
Apply online at https://www.safesplash.com/employment/apply
Hiring entity is Colorado Swimmer, LLC a Franchisee of SafeSplash® Swim Schools
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00-$17/hour based on experience
- Teaching: 1 year
- Castle Rock, CO
Required license or certification:
- CPR/First Aid
How to Apply
Email your resume to [email protected] or online https://www.safesplash.com/employment/jobopenings.
PO Box 1682 Castle Rock, CO 80104
phone: 3037991885 ext. 118