Date posted: May 31, 2022
Location: Bridgewater, NJ, USA
Greater Somerset County YMCA (GSCY) is a local nonprofit committed to strengthening community by connecting all people to their potential, purpose and each other. At GSCY, we focus on empowering young people, improving health and well-being, and inspiring action in and across communities. By bringing together people from different backgrounds, perspectives and generations, we ensure that we all have access to the opportunities, relationships and resources necessary to learn, grow and thrive.
To learn more about GSCY, visit our website: http://gscymca.org
- Coaches team of 250 swimmers ages 7-18 years
- Motivates and develops individual team members
- Assists in year-round competitions in both YMCA and USA sanctioned swimming events
- Effectively communicates team information to Swim Team and parents
- Must have personal competitive aquatics experience, preferable at collegiate level.
- Must possess ASCA level 1 or higher.
- Must have ARC Swim Coach Safety Training, CPR/AED and First Aid certifications.
- Lifeguard certified preferred.
Benefits of working part-time at GSCY include:
- FREE Individual Membership Access to any YMCA in the Nation.
- 10% Discount on most programming at Greater Somerset County YMCA.
- Access to one of the leading retirement programs “Y Retirement Fund” from the first day of employment.
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring, growth, and promotion throughout the YMCA Movement.
- Supportive and inclusive community for people of all backgrounds and access to Employee Resource Networks.
Greater Somerset County YMCA is a drug free work environment. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information who share our values of Caring, Honesty, Respect and Responsibility.
How to Apply
phone: 908-630-3535 x.142