Date posted: December 28, 2020
Location: Oakley, CA, USA
Responsible for providing innovative direction and support in all aspects of swim team operation. Develop and maintain top quality communication between coach, swimmer, parents, all other site locations and the club that is critical to the success of the program. To understand, accept and positively affect the philosophy of the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Recruit, train and supervise swim team staff. Schedule all departmental staff.
- Support the organization, planning, budgeting, promotion and evaluation of all swim team activity.
- Oversee the control and safety of the pool during clinics, practices and meets.
- Assist in the scheduling of the pool for clinics, practices and meets.
- Provide innovative practice and workout content including written practice plans, instruction in all four competitive strokes, stars, turns and touches and the use of drills and stroke correction in every opportunity.
- Foster sportsmanship, camaraderie and a positive work ethic in every swimmer.
- Must be present at all practices, meets and team events.
- Help select individual’s meet events
- Maintain attendance records.
- Collaborate with other site coaches to ensure team unity and cohesion across locations.
- All other duties as assigned.
- USA Swimming coaching certification
- Completion of Safe Sport Training
- Customer service, member relation and team management skills.
- Positive experience within the aquatics industry.
- Possess the ability to project an enthusiastic and positive attitude.
- WSI and CPR/AED certifications.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
How to Apply
To apply, please email resume (& optional cover letter) to [email protected]