Date posted: August 31, 2022
Location: Seattle, WA, USA
Site Lead Coach
Cascade Swim Club (CSC) is searching for energetic Site Lead Coaches to work with Age Group
swimmers. Site Lead Coaches are the primary instructional coach for a site.
Our coaches are passionate about igniting a love for the sport, developing swimmers to reach their
goals, encouraging team spirit and fostering good sportsmanship.
The ideal candidate will provide high quality instruction to swimmers of various abilities. Site Lead
Coaches also provide clear guidance that motivates and engages assistant coaches and effectively
communicates with parents in a collaborative manner.
Cascade is a year-round competitive swim club with over 500 swimmers with multiple pools in and
around Seattle. The Lead Site Coach reports directly to the Head Coach, works with other Site Lead
coaches and is responsible for providing direction to assistant coaches.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
● Schedules vary by location, but are typically 1.5 – 3 hours a day in the afternoon/evenings,
Monday through Friday and may include rotating Saturday practice at another location.Participate in meets, events and team functions (usually 1-2 a month), which may include
Saturday and/or Sunday.
● Develop a plan for leading daily practices and provide skilled instruction and techniques
appropriate for the swim group
● Recruit, supervise, and evaluate Assistant Coaches
● Determine meet entries for swimmers
● Be the liaison with the pool management and staff
● Establish and maintain open communication about training and competition updates with
athletes and parents
● Communicate with the head coach
● Provide a nurturing environment that is in compliance with all applicable Club, USA Swimming,
Pacific Northwest Swim (PNS) regulations and Safe Sport policies.
● Work with the Head Coach to lead our team’s mission to fully develop each individual’s ability to
realize their goals, while developing well-rounded student athletes, encouraging team spirit and
sportsmanship, and fostering a life-long passion for the sport of swimming.
● High School Diploma or GED
● 2 years experience developing swimmers
● Maintain all the swim coaching certifications required by, and remain in good standing with,
USA Swimming and Pacific Northwest Swimming, including Safe Sport.
Current American Red Cross Lifeguard certification, including First Aid, CPR and AED
● Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Proficient computer skills including Team Unify, Team Manager, & Google Suite
● A successful background criminal check.
● Ability to work in a stationary position and move about the pool deck for prolonged periods of
● Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
● 1 year of customer service experience
How to Apply
Please send resumes to [email protected]