Applications due 08/15/21
Date posted: July 14, 2021
Location: Keller, TX, USA
We are seeking an enthusiastic and organized age group coach with the experience and expertise to direct and lead over 250 age group (12 and under) swimmers at one of our sites. We are looking for some who is dedicated to developing a quality age group program through an establish curriculum. This coach will be working directly with our Head Age Group Coach and Site National Team Coach to establish technically efficient swimmers who are developing and aerobic background.
- Run/ Assist – 6-7 workouts per week for approximately 20 hours a week. Attends 1-2 swim meets a month.
- Oversee athlete progression and coach mentorship in all competitive groups at the site.
- Assist coaching staff with administrative duties relating to the site or team as well as interactions with parents.
- 5 years competitive coaching with a minimum of 3 years leading high level age group swimmers.
- Must be able to manage, train and keep engaged 20-25 swimmers in a group.
- Effectively communicate swimmer goals and swimmer progression from the age group program to the National level program to parents and swimmers.
- Must be able to foster an environment of excellence in swimming through drills, dryland, aerobic/ anaerobic training, and racing.
- Understands stroke development and advanced aerobic training for age group and senior swimmers.
- Enthusiastic and motivated team player
How to Apply
The coach will have a full membership to USA Swimming and will be compensated for travel to meets. Professional (certification) costs and continuing education are covered by the club.
To find out more about the program, please visit www.swimlac.org
Inquiries submit resume to Head Coach Jason Walter ([email protected]).