Applications due 02/29/20
Location: 3915 S 24th St, Quincy, IL 62305, USA
Primary Responsibilities: Our head coach, with the aid of the parents and a solid coaching staff, will be responsible for the entire competitive swimming program including operations, administration, growth, and success.
- Pool and dry land coaching for all levels of swimmers.
- Coordinate the efforts of assistant coaches.
- Communicate and work with parents.
- Attend competitions and the meet entry administration to attend those competitions.
- Develop season plans for all swimmers.
- Direct the developmental summer league team.
- Direct the swim lessons program.
- Establish a Masters’ program.
- Recruitment of future swimmers.
- Planning and executing projects and activities for team development and morale.
- Assist in our 2 swim meet fundraisers as well as other fundraisers.
- Assist in development and administration of the team budget.
- Maintain the team website and social media presence.
How to Apply
Method to Apply: Please email a letter of application, a resume, and at least 3 professional references to Megan Lovelace, Sheridan Swim Team Board President, at [email protected] We would like to fill the position as soon as possible, but it will remain open until filled.
3915 South 24th Street
Quincy, IL 62305