GTSA has been serving the Tampa area since 1956. Swimmers range from the developmental level to national level. We are looking to build on the program’s success.
Greater Tampa Association (GTSA) is seeking a Senior Swim Coach who is a self starter, knowledgeable, organized, and who possesses the innovative, competitive nature that will take an already outstanding organization to its next level.
- Organizing, disseminating, and executing a training plan in OnDeck for all levels of programming in accordance with the GTSA philosophy and pool space/time
This is a full-time, year-round salaried position. Pay will commensurate with experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational, and leadership skills with parents, swimmers and colleagues.
- A four-year degree from a college or university in recreation or a closely related field preferred.
- A minimum 4 years of coaching experience with demonstrable leadership experience
- Knowledge in the development and growth of a highly competitive club, both at the developmental and elite levels..
- Ability to develop, coordinate and direct various aquatic activities.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with facility directors, aquatics staff, site committee members, parents, swimmers, coaches, and the general public.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume, proof of certification, and three work related references: [email protected]. For questions or additional information, please contact Aquatics Director, Todd Hoffmeier at (813) 493-1374 or via email.
2311 S Lois Ave
Tampa, FL 33629