Applications due 02/28/18
Senior Group Lead Coach: Lake Country Swim Team is seeking a coach to be the lead coach for our Senior Sterling Silver and Senior Silver training groups. These groups contain our top 13 to 15-year-old swimmers. This position also includes serving as an assistant for our Senior Gold and Platinum swimmers. This is a full-time position with associated administrative responsibilities.
- Direct and supervise LCST Senior Sterling Silver and Silver training groups
- Plan and implement an appropriate training program that maximizes each swimmers development while inspiring and challenging swimmers to be their best
- Assist and substitute for Head Senior Coach as needed with Senior Gold and Platinum training groups
- Perform associated administrative tasks such as meet entries, website and communication contributions and other tasks matching our needs with your experience and skills
- Current Coach Member in good standing with USA Swimming
- Current Lifeguard certification (or ability to obtain)
- Substantial coaching experience and proven success with both developmental and elite swimmers
- Ability to manage and develop assistant coaches
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Well versed in Hy-Tek software and Team Unify platforms
Compensation includes a medical insurance stipend, matching IRA contributions, performance bonus plan, meet travel expenses as well as private lesson and clinic opportunities. Compensation is dependent on candidate’s certification, experience and skills.
Anticipated start date is April 1, or possibly sooner.
How to Apply
Inquiries and/or resumes with cover letter should be sent to:
Head Coach/Executive Director
Lake Country Swim Team