Location: Campbell, California, USA
Who we are
Spiraledge is a company founded on one essential principle: to help people live healthier lives through sports and fitness! As the parent company of fast growing e‐commerce sites SwimOutlet.com 🏊 & YogaOutlet.com 🙏🏼, Spiraledge Inc. has been recognized as a Gold‐Level Fit‐Friendly Worksite 🏆at its headquarters in Campbell, CA. Both SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com have been named an Internet Retailer Hot 100 Company. SwimOutlet.com received Apparel Magazine 2019 Top Innovator Award!
SwimOutlet.com is the largest online specialty store for aquatics in the United States and has the largest selection for swimming, fashion swim, beach and surf!
YogaOutlet.com is the fastest growing multi-branded online yoga retailer, offering a broad selection of yoga brands and yoga-inspired products to all levels of yogis and fitness enthusiasts.
Sales Representative, Teams Division
Remote Role | SwimOutlet.com | Reports to Team Division Manager
Monday – Friday & Some Weekends
SwimOutlet Team Division Sales Representatives are actively acquiring new teams and accounts for team equipment sales, team store integration and bulk orders. Representatives respond accurately and efficiently to the needs of our existing and potential team sports accounts via phone and e-mail. Representatives build and maintain strong business relationships and provide excellent customer service, create quotes, maintain records, monitor competition, retain existing accounts, and acquire new accounts.
What you will do
- Actively seek out new team accounts via phone, email and in person contact
- Provide exceptional customer service via phone, email, or in person
- Promote, process orders, and create quotes for all brands offered on SwimOutlet.com
- Communicate effectively with team accounts and co-workers
- Provide detailed notes regarding all interactions with team accounts
- Maintain strong working relationships with new and existing accounts and entire team division staff
- Answer all inbound calls and emails promptly
- Solve problems and recommend solutions to meet and exceed the expectations of team accounts
- Provide accurate information to our team accounts regarding products and orders
- Maintain high energy and a positive attitude when dealing with all customers, co-workers, and vendors
- Meet any daily, weekly, and monthly sales or service goals that are set for the team division on a consistent basis
- Participate in on-deck suit fittings and marketing events to further promote SwimOutlet Team Division brand
- Find new channels to seek out team customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere that strengthens the team
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience working as a inside sales, or outside sales representative, customer service, or account representative
- Sales experience
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Working knowledge of aquatic sports including water-polo, swimming and diving preferred
- Background in aquatics as an athlete, coach, or associate
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Role Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a regular full-time role. Hours may vary. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
This position may require occasional domestic and international travel.
Our HQ is located in Campbell, California, at the Pruneyard. There is easy access to enjoy a walk, run or bike ride on the Los Gatos Creek trail, take a yoga class around the corner or improve your fitness at a class in the park. You can easily walk to lunch and shopping. Our HQ is modern with lots of natural light, stand-up desks, comfortable conference spaces and open common areas with couches and chairs where you can collaborate with your team and others.
- We support our healthy living culture by offering free yoga and fitness classes, gym membership and company sponsored events like organized runs and competitive swims.
- We believe that we can help change the world with healthy nutritious food and we provide fresh fruit, healthy snacks and beverages and catered lunches.
- We know you want to look good when you are being active and we offer deep discounts at SwimOutlet.com and YogaOutlet.com on the products we carry.
- We also want you to not worry about your health and financial options so we provide the traditional perks like health, dental, vision and disability insurances; 401k match; Paid Time Off and competitive pay. We even have insurance for your pets to keep them healthy too!
- We are a group of professionals and enthusiasts, inspired by our living healthy culture and our enthusiasm for our brands which creates a special place to be part of.
How to Apply
To apply, please follow this link: https://hire.withgoogle.com/public/jobs/spiraledgecom/view/P_AAAAAAFAACGH0dhq_ZS2B_?trackingTag=swimSwam