Applications due 02/10/18
- Aquatics Director
- Works collaboratively with other coaches.
- Responsible for season planning and goal setting for swimmer development.
- Run dryland workouts 2-3 times per week as needed.
- Administrative duties as needed.
- Attend all meets and weekly/biweekly coach meetings.
- Be knowledgeable to communicate team and LSC policy and procedures to athletes and parents. Respond to parent inquiries and emails in a timely manner.
- Provide input on weekly team emails.
- Other duties may also be assigned by the Aquatics Director.
- Current USA Coach Certification
- Familiarity with Team Unify
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Experience as a collegiate swimmer
- History of success of coaching swimmers with different range of athletic ability
- Self-directed with organizational and leadership skills
Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred
How to Apply
Contact [email protected] to submit resume
Megan Hylton at [email protected]
prefer email but the team mailing address is:
2351 Sunset Ste 170-184
Rocklin, CA 95765