Date posted: June 17, 2022
Location: Glenview, IL 60025, USA
Retail Sales Associate (Full-time or part-time)
Elsmore Swim Shop— Glenview, IL
Retail Sales Associates play a meaningful role at Elsmore Swim Shop. The sales associate position provides an opportunity, in a leading retail setting, to excel in a growing, high impact, customer service role, working both independently and as a member of a team of four to eight, to positively impact the lives of others. We are in Glenview, IL at 2305 Willow Road, so high energy is essential for success in this busy role. We are a Minnesota based company with stores in California, Indiana, Iowa, and Wisconsin that supply aquatic apparel and merchandise to teams, clubs, and individuals. We are ready to train the right person.
- Greet customers, respond to questions, improve engagement with merchandise and provide outstanding customer service.
- Accurately perform cashier duties – handling cash, check, and credit card transactions with precision while following company policies and procedures.
- Direct customers to merchandise within the store.
- Maintain the sales floor by restocking shelves, updating pricing information and completing inventory management tasks as directed by management.
- Maintain cleanliness of all areas including the sales floor, shop, and restrooms.
- Other duties assigned by management.
- A positive attitude and focus on customer satisfaction
- Knowledge of or passion for swimming
- Good communication skills with the ability to perform basic math
- Experience using a computer and handheld devices, experience with Counterpoint is a plus.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and able to lift up to 50lbs
- Reliable transportation
We have full-time or part-time positions available. We offer a professional but fun environment with the opportunity to learn and grow. Hourly rates are $16-20/hr based on experience.
Benefits for full-time employees include insurance (health, dental, and vision), PTO, 401k with matching employer contribution, and employee discount. Part-time benefits include an employee discount, flexible schedule, and fun work environment.
How to Apply
Please contact Craig Charlson at [email protected] for more information or to apply.