- Work daily with his Group and being present during all the activities of the Qatar Swimming Association
- Responsible directly of his Group.
- Strategic Planning for the Team in conjunction with the Qatar Swimming Association Goals.
- Develop a training cycle taking into consideration the varying levels of commitment and goals of competitive swimmers to achieve their Goals.
- Evaluate Training plans and goals for Swimmers Development.
- Record all work-outs and track daily attendance;
- Detection of Talents in the swimming Clubs.
- Submit regular and accurate Feed-Back reports about swimmers to the Technical Expert.
- Other duties at required.
- Certified swimming coach;
Rich coaching experience and proven track record
- Age Group swims coaching and Development experience.
- Elite Level Swim Coaching experience.
- Knowledge of Swimming Sciences (Physiology, Biomechanics) and being able to apply it.
- The ability to plan and implement training sessions in the water and on the land so as to produce the development of skills and performance
- Capability to work independently.
- Administration knowledge
|Minimum 15 years of Experience in coaching & Development.
|How to apply :
|Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and current resume to Qatar Swimming Association Recruiter, at [email protected]
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and current resume to Qatar Swimming Association Recruiter, at [email protected]
Qatar Swimming Association Recruiter