Applications due 03/15/20
Location: 2650 Gordy Pkwy, Marietta, GA 30066, USA
LAPS Program Director Job Description
We are looking for a dedicated Program Director to be responsible for overseeing and coordinating all aspects of our LAPS Program activities. These responsibilities include developing and managing the program’s budget, assist with hiring staff, managing the day to day operations of the program, promoting LAPS activities and events, and tracking the program’s progress. The LAPS Program Director will also liaise with the Stingrays coaching staff.
For LAPS to be the most successful program the Director should be a goal and detailed oriented, diligent and customer service minded individual, that can work with other like-minded individuals. The LAPS program needs a passionate leader to provide a community-based program for children and adolescents. From the leadership will descend an atmosphere Learning, Achieving, Playing and Swimming.
LAPS Director Responsibilities:
- Managing the day to day business of LAPS (pool/lane/session schedules)
- Establishing and implementing short-term and long-term marketing plans
- Seek new locations for the program.
- Maintaining an awareness and promotion of LAPS on social media
- Tracking and reporting on the program’s progress (i.e. successes and areas of improvement)
- Inspecting facilities and equipment for cleanliness, safety, and upkeep.
- Approving the purchase of necessary equipment.
- Coordinating with Lead coaches on practice, and event schedules.
- Coordinating and promoting LAPS events, such as clinics and meets.
- Together with Site Supervisors hire, train and certify LAPS teachers
LAPS Director Requirements:
- Ability to work on own and within a team.
- Strong customer service record
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience in administration and marketing.
- Experience with developing and managing a budget.
- Understanding promotional events.
- Willingness to learn the trade and be a positive part of a team
- Graduate from High School.
How to Apply
All interested parties should email their resume to Pike Hightower ([email protected])