Location: Charlotte, NC, USA
Do you value both the “art” and “science” of coaching when it comes to strength & conditioning?
Do you value the assessment, programming and evaluation process for athletic performance?
Do you want to coach and impact people beyond traditional strength coach or personal trainer barriers of your physical location?
Do you have a passion for the sport of swimming and working with swimmers and coaches?
If you answered “YES” to all of these questions you may be a great candidate to become a Performance Coach with the RITTER Sports Performance Team.
Learn more and apply for this online and part-time position with RITTER.
- Coach assigned individual and team customers through our online training applications to become empowered while pursuing and exceeding their goals
- Create specific strength training and dryland programs tailored to each customers’ goals, history, and current situation
- Host initial phone consultations with assigned customers to cover their assessment results as well as preview their training program
- Respond in a timely manner to all customer communication
- Update training programs as needed (weekly/monthly/quarterly) following RITTER Training Principles
- Commitment to fully engage and coach customers as assigned
- Effectively communicate, train and assess customers in an online training situation
- Desire to learn and grow in both the science and the art of coaching
- Specific experience with the sport of swimming, including creating strength programs and effectively communicating with coaches and swimmers
- Ability to commit at least 20-hours a MONTH to this position
- Personal Training or Performance Coach certification along with professional liability insurance
- Customer’s expressed satisfaction with program/coaching
- Customer refers others to RITTER Programs
- Customer’s progress/achievement of stated goals and length of training tenure
- Competitive hourly rate based on experience
*This is a remote, part-time position and does not require relocation.
How to Apply
Apply online – https://rittersp.com/postings