Applications due 11/25/17
We are looking to hire a Part Time Assistant Swim Coach to work with our US Masters swimmers. We have over 200 individuals, ranging in ages from 18 to 80, who practice at our two locations. The Aquatics Department at Asphalt Green plays a key role in supporting the organization’s mission of “sports and fitness for a lifetime” for people of all ages and abilities. Job requirements include coaching experience and a history of competitive swimming.
- Support the Head Coach in the implementation of team direction and goals.
- Provide constructive feedback to each swimmer helping them to reach their potential.
- Participate in all team functions, competitive or social.
- Cover practices – available schedules:
- Monday – Sunday mornings
- Monday to Friday mid-day
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday evenings
- Minimum 1 + years prior coaching experience as a USA Swimming certified coach or US Masters Coach
- Current USA Swimming or US Masters coaching certifications.
- Passion for competitive swimming and a “desire to excel” professionally.
About our organization:
Asphalt Green is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to assisting individuals of all ages and backgrounds achieve health and fitness. Located on the Upper East Side and Battery Park City, Asphalt Green is one of New York City’s most valuable resources providing unparalleled programs and expertise.
How to Apply
Please send a cover note and resume including coaching experience to [email protected]
555 East 90th St.