Location: Unnamed Road, Kansas City, MO 64152, USA
The Northland United Swim Team, a year-round swim club, is seeking qualified applicants for the position of Part-time Deck Coach. The ideal candidate is passionate about the sport of swimming, is focused on swimmer development and loves children. The candidate will be a deck coach for developmental and competitive age group swimmers ranging in age between 6-13 years old. This position will require working late afternoon/evening hours on weekdays, and morning/afternoon hours on weekends, including extended weekend hours on meet weekends.
- Previous coaching experience
- Maintain the safety and background check requirements required to be a USA Swimming coach member
- A thorough knowledge of competitive swimming and stroke mechanics to coach developmental swimmers
- Enthusiastic, energetic, positive role model, team-oriented, dependable, good communicator
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- US Citizen or visa authority to work in the USA
Candidates must be available to coach at least 2 evenings per week.
Salary commensurate with a candidate’s level of experience.
Benefits: Northland United Swim Team covers all required continuing education costs, reimburses for travel to meets outside the Kansas City metro area, and also pays for all required USA Swimming certifications.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should complete the job application including uploading a resume. The Northland United Swim Team will be accepting applications immediately and will continue to interview candidates until the position is filled.
PO BOX 29221, Parkville, MO 64152