Applications due 03/31/23
Date posted: January 18, 2023
Location: Wexford, PA, USA
Allegheny North Swim Club is seeking an inspiring and energetic assistant age group coach with excellent leadership, communication, and team building skills to support the club’s membership and established coaching staff.
About ANSC: ANSC Website
- Establishing an environment that fosters positive team attitude while teaching self-discipline, sportsmanship, responsibility, and respect.
- Coordinating with the head coach to develop and implement a swim training program that is technically, age, and developmentally appropriate, for both water and dryland training, which allows swimmers of different abilities to reach their highest potential while considering all learning styles.
- Communicating and working effectively with the head coach, other coaches, parents of swimmers, and the board of directors regarding all matters of the club.
- Demonstrating mature judgment, reliability, availability, and ethical behavior including punctuality, confidentiality, positive and constructive feedback, and the ability to function in a multi-task environment.
- Working flexible hours including nights and weekends, and attending swim meets.
- Being a positive role model, maintaining high ethical and moral standards, and adhering to all rules and policies of ANSC and USA Swimming.
Compensation: Competitive compensation will be offered commensurate with experience and credentials. Possible pay increases with experience and growth.
Approximate Hours: Several weekday evenings between approximately 4:30 and 8:30, although precise hours and days of work vary. Some weekends for meets or occasional weekend practice.
- Have or immediately obtain all USA Swimming coaching requirements
- Successfully clear USA Swimming- and Pennsylvania-required background checks
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit a resume and contact information for three professional references to Head Coach Patrick Wenzel at [email protected]