Palo Alto Stanford Aquatics (Cardinal Site) is seeking coaches for multiple competitive team groups. The groups vary in age. On deck coaching would include between 8-15 hours a week, as well as 1-2 weekend meets per month. The coaches will be responsible for season, weekly and daily planning. The position has the potential to be full-time for interested and available candidates.
- Coaching and managerial experience and/or competitive swimming experience at the club or collegiate level.
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Desire & passion for developing swimmers of all ages
- Expertise with technique development and training methodologies
- Enthusiastic and highly motivated team player
There are numerous additional coaching and administrative opportunities available for interested candidates. Compensation is competitive and based on experience.
PASA-Cardinal is a coached owned team that trains out of multiple facilities in Stanford & Palo Alto, CA. To find out more about the program at PASA-Cardinal, please visit pasacardinal.com.
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to Head Coach Joey Sementelli at [email protected].
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter, resume, and references to Head Coach Joey Sementelli at [email protected]